Saturday, August 8, 2009

Making your own.

Accessories are often the most important part of any outfit... but sometimes they can be pricy for such small things. Try these cute ideas to add spark to any boring outfit.

1. Crochet/knit a scarf. This is a great thing to do when you are bored. Just Google for instructions, and scarves are a must-have this fall. Ball of yarn- $3.
2. Make your own bracelet. Same thing... Google "making friendship bracelets." It's that easy. They're colorful, fun, and brightening. Pack of string- $.35 each.
3. Make a necklace. This is what inspired me to write this post. Find an old string or chain in your jewelry box, and a cool object. What I'm wearing today? A guitar pick that I got from a Boys Like Girls concert. I had my dad drill a tiny hole through it, and I stuck it on a chain. It matches my outfit perfectly. (:

These are just a few ideas, but there are so many more! Enjoy!

x's&o's,
Abby


P.S. Check out my friends Creya and Dana's blogs. They match mine, except with their own subjects. Just click on the names. With a blog for music, beauty, and fashion, we've got it all covered. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment